Dear customer, we would like to inform that the European regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals in relation to the processing, as well as the free movement of such data (from now on GDPR), provides protection for the individuals with regard of the personal data as a fundamental right. Pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we inform you that:
1. DATA CATEGORIES: Susy mix srl will process your personal data, such as:
- data collected automatically: during normal operations, the it system and the applications dedicated to the functioning of this website detect some data (whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols potentially associated with identifiable users. The collected data includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI notation (uniform resource identifier) of the requested resources, the time of request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in return, the numerical code indicating the status of response given by the server (successful, error ecc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the IT environment used by the user.
- Voluntarily provided data by the user: voluntary and explicit sending of emails to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this website does not require a request for consent and any compilation of specifically prepared forms imply the subsequent acquisition of the sender/user address and data, which are necessary in order to respond to the requests produced and/or provide the requested service. Your voluntary sending of emails to our email addresses does not require further information or requests for consent. On the contrary, specific summary information will be reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request (form). The user must in fact explicitly give his consent to the use of the data contained in these forms so that the request can be sent.
2. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data possessed by Susy Mix srl are collected directly from the interested party.
3. DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is Susy Mix srl - Via Livatino, 31 - 47521 Cesena (FC), CF and VAT number 02342280407, which can be contacted by phone on 051 6647204 or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data has its consent as a legal basis and it is performed with the following purpose: To improve the web browsing experience.
5. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA: Within the limits relevant to the processing purposes indicate, your data must be communicated as partners, consultancy companies, private companies, specified as managers of the Data Controller or for legal obligations or to fulfill these requests. Furthermore, they can be occasionally verified by the technical staff responsible for the maintenance of the servers where they are stored. The data will not be spread widely in any way. Managers and people in charge of the treatment are punctually identified in the Privacy Document, which is updated periodically.
6. DATA TRANSFER ABROAD: The collected data can be hosted on servers allocated to the European Community and will not be transferred to foreign countries.
7. PERIOD OF STORAGE: The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the attainment of the purposes for which they are processed ("principle of limitation of conservation", art.5, GDPR) or according to the deadlines set by the rules of the law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected is performed periodically.
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: The interested party has always the right to request the Data Controller to access your data, to correct or cancel them, to limit the treatment or to oppose the treatment, to request data portability, to withdraw consent to the processing by asserting these and the other rights provided by the GDPR through simple communication to the Data Controller. The interested party may also file a complaint with a supervisory authority.
9. OBLIGATORY OR LESS OF CONSENT: The provision of your data is mandatory during the browsing of our website.
10. DATA PROCESSING METHODS: The personal data you provide will be processed in accordance with the before mentioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable medium, in compliance with the security measures pursuant to art. 5 par. 1 letter F of the GDPR.